VISITATION RULES & GUIDELINES:
1. Vists are limited to ONE 30 minute session regardless of the number of visitors.
2. Each inmate is allowed 6 individuals on his/her list. If you are not on this list you will not be permitted to visit.
3. Visitors must present photo identification at time of visit.
4. No one under the age of 18 will be permitted to visit. Except inmate child/sibling with legal guardian.
5. Purses, Bags and or cell phones are NOT ALLOWED in the facility. Please leave them in your vehicles.
6. Only ONE person at a time in the visitation booth.
7. Anyone caught visiting with an unauthorized inmate on restrictions will have their visitation privileges revoked by the facility for a period of time determined by the Jail Administrator.
8. Lobby Kiosk accepts cash, Mastercard & Visa for inmate canteen accounts. jailatm.com can also be used online.
9. Visits are a privilege and can be terminated at any time for any reason.
A. Appropriate dressing is required for any and all visitations. Please follow the following guidelines.
1. NO SHORT SKIRTS OR SKIRTS WITH SLITS
2. NO SHORT SHIRTS OR LOW CUT TOPS
3. NO LOW CUT JEANS
4. STOMACH AND CLEAVAGE WILL BE COVERED AT ALL TIMES
B. Dress code is strictly enforced. Failure to follow dress code guidelines will prevent you from being allowed into the visitation area.
Before you report to jail to begin serving your sentence, you must:
- Schedule an appointment with the Huber Deputy and return the completed forms to the Jail as soon as possible before your sentence begins. This allows the Huber Deputy the needed time to review and validate your information.
- Call the Jail at least 2 days before your sentence begins to make sure that your Huber information has been approved. You will not be allowed to go out to work and/or childcare until the Huber Deputy has approved your information. No exceptions!!!
- DO NOT REPORT TO JAIL UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF DRUGS OR ALCOHOL! Each person reporting to Jail for Huber and/or childcare will be given an initial test for drugs and alcohol. You will be responsible for the $10.00 cost of the urine (UA) test. Any POSITIVE DRUG TEST will result in the suspension of your Huber and/or childcare privileges and will cost an additional $10.00 per test until a negative result is received, at which time you will be released for Huber and/or childcare. You can ask to re-test every 5 days. A POSITIVE ALCOHOL TEST will result in you being held in Jail until you are completely sober, blowing a .000 on a PBT test. If you are a Huber transfer from another county and fail either test, you will be sent back to the county of conviction.
- If you are sentenced to Jail on an OWI conviction and you are ordered by the court system to have the Ignition Interlock Device (IDD) installed, you must have it installed as ordered and show proof of installation to the Huber Deputy prior to being released for Huber and/or childcare privileges.
If you have any questions or need help completing any forms, contact the Pepin County Huber Deputy at 715-672-5945